Why does nobody on these forums understand how polls work
You can't make 4 extremely specific negative options, one broad positive option, and "other"
Whether intentional or not a poll where some votes are split between many similar choices and some aren't is inherently weighted towards the more general choices
I've gotten a BUNCH of leavers the past couple of days. Some were definitely intended like a Huntress that DCd the very moment we were sent to Lery's. Others were clearly not, like a Doc DCing even though he was slaughtering all of us, and a couple of friends who got randomly kicked out of the match (and penalized for it, of course, lmao).
I put "other" because while my matches have been going well, this is largely because I duck SWF teams. I avoid them like a virulent disease. :) So, I need to put in that caveat so it doesn't mess up your research.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Played 5 matches first game as Legion i got some noobs.
Second game as Legion i got 2 kills other two left with a key.
Third as Bubba i got a SWF that gen rushed me but still got 2 kills.
Forth i had a SWF again they were pretty bad in chase but did gens super quick so i could only get one kill.
The last game i had a SWF but 2 disconnected because we didnt get ormond altough they burned an offering.
Why does nobody on these forums understand how polls work
You can't make 4 extremely specific negative options, one broad positive option, and "other"
Whether intentional or not a poll where some votes are split between many similar choices and some aren't is inherently weighted towards the more general choices
I've gotten a BUNCH of leavers the past couple of days. Some were definitely intended like a Huntress that DCd the very moment we were sent to Lery's. Others were clearly not, like a Doc DCing even though he was slaughtering all of us, and a couple of friends who got randomly kicked out of the match (and penalized for it, of course, lmao).
I put "other" because while my matches have been going well, this is largely because I duck SWF teams. I avoid them like a virulent disease. :) So, I need to put in that caveat so it doesn't mess up your research.
been mix bag of everything.