Sometimes I regret transferring from Xbox to PC
Although I’m happy to finally play Dead By Daylight on PC and on Xbox, I regret making the switch sometimes. I never knew how sweaty the killers and survivors were (mostly killers) and how I only come across Huntresses, Stridor Spirits, and Nurses as to where on Xbox at rank 1, or any rank for that matter, I would get almost every killer on the list in almost a day. I’m rank 1 on both sides on Xbox and on PC I’m rank 1 as killer and rank 6 as survivor. Personally I’ve found it very difficult to rank up as survivor because the killers are just so damn sweaty. A rank 8 killer on PC is the equivalent of sweaty rank 1 killer on Xbox. I’m talking Stridor spirits at rank 8 and 9, Infectious fright Nurses at rank 10, and 100% accuracy Hatchet huntresses as well. This honestly makes the game unfun and I don’t know how people on this platform can play against the same 3-4 Killers over and over, and before you say something like “To beat the sweaty rank 1 survivors or SWF’s”, I haven’t ran into a sweaty SWF let alone a good solo que team for as long as I’ve been playing on PC. Remember guys to have fun and not make every match seem like a World Cup tournament.
Comments
Enable crossplay then?