let's bridge the gap. Say something good about each other :]
I want to start this thread to just talk about each other in a positive way. I'll start:
Everyone of you are beautiful :)
I want to start this thread to just talk about each other in a positive way. I'll start:
Everyone of you are beautiful :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think...you’ve all done a pretty good job so far
It's been a pleasure being able to interact with you all and hear your opinions and such. I appreciate all the tips, advice, and build suggestions I've received from everyone on here throughout my stay on this forum. It's also been a pleasure to see how the game has grown these past years. Here's to many more discussions, sacrifices, and jogs back to the campfire. See you all in the fog :)
Y'all don't smell horrible most of the time :)
Im genuinely impressed survivors can deal with these new queues and play all day. My patience couldn't deal with that after a few games. I wish more people played killer so groups of friends don't have to wait 15 minutes every game.