Offerings shouldn't be shown before the match loads
A lot of people (especially survivors) just close the game when they see a map they don't like or if the killer brings a hidden offering. It wastes everybody's time and I really don't think that that's the purpose of even showing the offerings in the first place. I get that some people don't want to have bad rounds on maps they don't like or being tunneled by a killer with a mori but if you can't handle those things then maybe DbD isn't the right game for you.
I'm a killer main but I play a lot of survivor too and I've won plenty of games against moris and I've also won plenty of games on maps like The Game.
Closing the game because of some offering is like quitting the poker game because of a bad hand right from the beginning (idk of that makes sense I don't play poker)
The funniest part about all of this is that all of this bs could be avoided by such a simple change:
Just show the offerings after the match loaded or after the match ended. I'm not a game designer but that really doesn't sound too complicated to me. I hope the devs read this.
Comments