How to clip
Usually on ps4 I clip games to upload to yt but recently it will only clip part of the match. Usually after I down the first person how to fix?
Usually on ps4 I clip games to upload to yt but recently it will only clip part of the match. Usually after I down the first person how to fix?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Default clipping on PS4 is about 13-15 mins, depending on RAM buffer. To make sure you can clip the whole match, right after loading screen ends, click share button to set the starter of clip. If the match is longer than 13 mins, count down to save with square button, and clip another one. After all you need to merge them by 3rd program.