Supernatural DLC Perk Ideas

I'm making this mostly for fun since I'd really love to see Sam and Dean in the game.

Death Premonition Whenever a you or another survivor is injured, see the killers aura for 3/4/5 seconds. “If that fugly bastard pops his head up, I’ll know...”-Ash

Grace Period -Whenever your aura is shown to the killer it will fade in and out. “We’ll improvise; we’re pretty good at that.”-Sam Winchester

Rocksalt -For every survivor dead or hooked in the trial, gain 1/2/3% haste, altruism and vault speed

Do you have any ideas for this chapter?

Comments

  • I love the idea of Sam and Dean being in tge game. I dont like the haste effect you have tho, hard enough catching survivors as is

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    I love the idea of Sam and Dean being in tge game. I dont like the haste effect you have tho, hard enough catching survivors as is

    Yeah, but it requires survivors dying so its really more of a last man standing perk. I can see your concern though.

  • There have been so many supernatural DLC threads that there's no way the devs haven't noticed! 😄 Obviously a supernatural chapter would make a lot of sense since you can have both survivors and killers, but it all depends on how comfortable the CW is with licensing their characters and how much they would charge for it.

  • Sam and Dean would be cool, but the perks have problems.

    Death Premonition is a worse empathy, how about the perk lights up when you are looking in the direction of the killer while they are chasing someone? Making it helpful in preventing death without giving you a clear picture of the killer.

    Grace Period: How about your aura can't be shown to the killer for 100/110/120 seconds after you perform a safe unhook, killer grasp save, or protection hit. During this time you gain 5% altruism speed which can stack up to a max of 20% from this perk. This gives a condition and more useful effect.

    Rocksalt: Stunning the killer gives you and survivors within 12/14/16m of you 5% haste for 6 seconds. (References how salted bullets temporarily caused ghosts to disappear)

    I hope my suggestions inspire you to work further on this chapter.

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1560502#Comment_1560502

    Yeah, but it requires survivors dying so its really more of a last man standing perk. I can see your concern though.

    Maybe just the ones hooked. Shouldnt count if theyre dead tho.

  • Death premonition needs a higher magnitude to be useful. I'd double it's numbers

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1560502#Comment_1560502

    Yeah, but it requires survivors dying so its really more of a last man standing perk. I can see your concern though.

    3% haste per hooked or dying means you're untouchable as soon as you reach two stacks. Having one survivor hooked one survivor dead during a large part of the trial is fairly common, so this is why you probably shouldn't move at untouchable speeds with the perk. What's more, haste shouldn't be permanent because that causes all types of infinites unintentionally.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Sam and Dean would be cool, but the perks have problems.

    Death Premonition is a worse empathy, how about the perk lights up when you are looking in the direction of the killer while they are chasing someone? Making it helpful in preventing death without giving you a clear picture of the killer.

    Grace Period: How about your aura can't be shown to the killer for 100/110/120 seconds after you perform a safe unhook, killer grasp save, or protection hit. During this time you gain 5% altruism speed which can stack up to a max of 20% from this perk. This gives a condition and more useful effect.

    Rocksalt: Stunning the killer gives you and survivors within 12/14/16m of you 5% haste for 6 seconds. (References how salted bullets temporarily caused ghosts to disappear)

    I hope my suggestions inspire you to work further on this chapter.

    Those are waaay better. Good stuff!

  • I really hope they’ll add them to the game by November, since I think that’s when the last season airs?

  • I love Supernatural but Sam and Dean are the last people I want to see in this game. They've taken down monsters much bigger than the DBD killers.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    I love Supernatural but Sam and Dean are the last people I want to see in this game. They've taken down monsters much bigger than the DBD killers.

    So has Ash Williams but he's in the game. Plus they've never tackled anything like the Entity.

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    I'm making this mostly for fun since I'd really love to see Sam and Dean in the game.

    Death Premonition Whenever a you or another survivor is injured, see the killers aura for 3/4/5 seconds. “If that fugly bastard pops his head up, I’ll know...”-Ash

    Grace Period -Whenever your aura is shown to the killer it will fade in and out. “We’ll improvise; we’re pretty good at that.”-Sam Winchester

    Rocksalt -For every survivor dead or hooked in the trial, gain 1/2/3% haste, altruism and vault speed

    Do you have any ideas for this chapter?

    Love it! Great effort!

    Perks can always be collaborated on and tweaked, anyway.

    Hope Behaviour can get this license!!!

    Would be stellar to get Leviathan, Wendigo, Hellhound or some other creature as Killer for the Winchester bros to face off against in game!

    I’m stoked for a Supernatural chapter :D

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1561068#Comment_1561068

    So has Ash Williams but he's in the game. Plus they've never tackled anything like the Entity.

    Not sure how far you are into the show but they've gone up against literally Greek Gods, Lucifer, and actual "God" of that universe. Unless the Entity is on the level of God with a capital G, Sam and Dean wouldn't be worried XD