Using keyboard with mobile iPad version?

I recently downloaded dbd on mobile iOS after playing the PC version.

I prefer to play with a keyboard and mouse, but the iPad adds convenience and frankly less lag. I have a Bluetooth mouse that works great with mobile version, but the iPad keyboard, of course, is not working to move around with. I would much rather use WASD movement rather rather use my finger to move my avatar around. I do not see any way to change this in the options menu in game.

Does anyone know if there is anyway to connect and utilize a keyboard for the mobile version??

Comments

  • For android there's an app called octopus.

    But seriously though if you play with M & KB against people who use their 2 thumbs you'll have a pretty huge advantage, some people find it a bit scummy so I'm warning you.

  • @slim0b said:

    For android there's an app called octopus.

    But seriously though if you play with M & KB against people who use their 2 thumbs you'll have a pretty huge advantage, some people find it a bit scummy so I'm warning you.

    Could you put the possibility to play KB + M on dead by daylight PS4 XBOX

  • @NoVaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1559076#Comment_1559076

    Could you put the possibility to play KB + M on dead by daylight PS4 XBOX

    It would cost you, it needs an adapter which you buy from a third-party.

    Most popular one is the XIM Apex which goes for 120 bucks