Has pipping as survivor been changed?
Just wondering as I keep getting black-pips even if I do virtually everything survivors can do in a trial (gens, totems, unhooks, chases + escape = still black pip).
Just wondering as I keep getting black-pips even if I do virtually everything survivors can do in a trial (gens, totems, unhooks, chases + escape = still black pip).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happened to a friend of mine also. She had like like 7k points in every category and still barely safety pipped
I have noticed this as well. Last night when a friend and I were playing, and they escaped and had over 30k in total with everything but benevolent gold or above at end of trial and didn't pip. We were saying how that was so weird to not even pip cause it was a great game.
Well I find it is hard as HECK to Pip (or not lose one) once I hit Rank-10 as a Killer, but I suspect that is normal. It now seems to require (5) Pips to go up, and the requirements are more demanding. And of course, I'm facing much tougher Survivors in general.
This didn’t start happening recently though. Sometimes you play really well but barely pip. I really don’t know what counts as a win in this game for survivors and killers, the system is very inconsistent at times.