Perks don’t work
Me and my friend have been playing this game for 3 years and most of the time borrowed time doesn’t work and just now I have iron will and I still hear my grunts of pain, bullshit
Me and my friend have been playing this game for 3 years and most of the time borrowed time doesn’t work and just now I have iron will and I still hear my grunts of pain, bullshit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Borrowed Time only works while you're in the killer's Terror Radius. So if you're playing against a stealth killer of if you're asleep against Freddy it won't work.
As for Iron Will, it can be countered by Stridor but if you're having this problem every game you might want to report it as a bug. These perks are some of the most common perks among survivors, so I doubt this is happening to everyone. Otherwise, there'd be a massive uproar.