Prestige Cosmetics?
So, I prestieged Meg for the first time and I unlocked her "bloody" cosmetics. Do you get new ones each time you prestiege, or is it a one time thing?
(Ps. I'm on mobile so i don't know if this makes a difference too)
So, I prestieged Meg for the first time and I unlocked her "bloody" cosmetics. Do you get new ones each time you prestiege, or is it a one time thing?
(Ps. I'm on mobile so i don't know if this makes a difference too)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk about mobile but each prestige you get a different part, P1 chest piece, P2 pants, P3 face.
Killers go with the weapon first though.
Ah, thank you. I only remember seeing the shirt, so maybe it's the same then😅 thanks again☺️🤗
Probably yeah it might work the same, I have never played mobile so I can't confirm.