Which survivor has the most realistic sounds overall.

It's voting time! I personally think Ace's injured noise is the most realistic, how about you? Please describe why you feel these are the most realistic in the comments. :)


PS: It has to be under 10 options so say in the comments which you like, for example


Dwight/Meg


I like meg because...

Comments

  • Ace, because of the special breathing he does when injured.

  • Honestly not sure but definitely not Steve lol he sounds so dumb

  • Ace because I think he's only one who's injured sounds actually sound like he's injured, he's not moaning or yelling. His normal breathing sounds also sound kinda normal, he doesn't sound like he has severe asthma or something.

  • @TotemsCleanser said:

    Honestly not sure but definitely not Steve lol he sounds so dumb

    Dude, I was about to say, "whoever it is, it definitely ain't Steve"

    Steve sounds like complete garbo. I really wish they'll revisit the character to do a complete voice over starring the real actor Joe Keery instead of whatever booty voice they got for him now


    Maybe around the same time that they rework Quentin's face.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1557787#Comment_1557787

    Dude, I was about to say, "whoever it is, it definitely ain't Steve"

    Steve sounds like complete garbo. I really wish they'll revisit the character to do a complete voice over starring the real actor Joe Keery instead of whatever booty voice they got for him now

    Maybe around the same time that they rework Quentin's face.

    Steve honestly has the worst voice acting in the entire game lmao, some of his voice line in the ptb were better to be honest, I don't know what they were thinking though its almost like they treated his voice lines as a joke

  • Bill, because I had to quit smoking when I developed that cough. Running as a smoker is rough.

    I was about to chide you all for picking Feng, but it appears to be Ace in the lead. Feng sounds like a realistic ... film star.

  • Quentin sounds the most natural to me. Other than that, there aren't many survivors who sound artificial when hit or hooked. The only ones that I can think that sound weird are Yui, Feng, Steve and, above all of them, Kate. I don't know why but Kate moans like a car engine turning on when being hit or like she is taking pleasure in it sometimes (?)

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    Quentin sounds the most natural to me. Other than that, there aren't many survivors who sound artificial when hit or hooked. The only ones that I can think that sound weird are Yui, Feng, Steve and, above all of them, Kate. I don't know why but Kate moans like a car engine turning on when being hit or like she is taking pleasure in it sometimes (?)

    I mean ace is always smiling so take that how you will.

  • Jane being known for this noise on repeat for 10 years after getting hit:


    https://youtu.be/EDz3hQWo1vI


  • Claud when she gets hit sounds like she's sucking up the pain, or trying to.

  • The voice actor for jake actually do a good job.