NOED Console Babies

I've noticed that since crossplay is now in effect that the number of killers using NOED is massive compared to PC. Almost all of the killers from console use this perk, whereas when playing just PC it is about 1/20 using this perk. What's the communities take on this?

Comments

  • w-yVsYEDU8FffU3GHz3y_UMyo8w=.gif


    Who cares do totems

    Stop crying

    All these topics like this one are ######### stupid

  • I love NOED and I did not vote in my own poll. I do think it's funny that almost every console killer is running it. I can count on one hand how many I've played against that do not. It's not as frustrating as,say, DS by a longshot but it does seem to be a crutch for that sector of the killer main base. They might be new though.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1JRKCTDFERIT/w-yvsyedu8fffu3ghz3y-umyo8w-3d.gif

    Who cares do totems

    Stop crying

    All these topics like this one are ######### stupid

    So let's say a killer camps/tunnels right? We get the gens, and punish the killer for camping. We don't have time to do the totems AND the gens before the survivor dies on the hook. So what happens when we attempt to punish the killer for camping by doing all the ge- BOOM, all of a sudden he can get a 3/4k it's kinda ridiculous.

  • @GHERBEARRULES said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1558719#Comment_1558719

    So let's say a killer camps/tunnels right? We get the gens, and punish the killer for camping. We don't have time to do the totems AND the gens before the survivor dies on the hook. So what happens when we attempt to punish the killer for camping by doing all the ge- BOOM, all of a sudden he can get a 3/4k it's kinda ridiculous.

    I've seen that more than a few times! It does have a habit of rewarding sin.

  • Yeah that's right. That's me baby.

  • @GHERBEARRULES said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1558719#Comment_1558719

    So let's say a killer camps/tunnels right? We get the gens, and punish the killer for camping. We don't have time to do the totems AND the gens before the survivor dies on the hook. So what happens when we attempt to punish the killer for camping by doing all the ge- BOOM, all of a sudden he can get a 3/4k it's kinda ridiculous.

    That's why you have to take the couple seconds to do totems you see them on your journey break them.

    Speed running through the gens and not doing totems you're letting NOED come in to play.

    You can have a 5 minute match and deal with NOED or 9 minute match and no NOED.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1559947#Comment_1559947

    That's why you have to take the couple seconds to do totems you see them on your journey break them.

    Speed running through the gens and not doing totems you're letting NOED come in to play.

    You can have a 5 minute match and deal with NOED or 9 minute match and no NOED.

    You're missing my point. Totems take 15 seconds and that's not even including the time it takes to even find them. So if it were a minute each to find each, that's 5 minutes to find each one (sometimes takes longer) PLUS 1 minute and 15 seconds to even do them. AND you have to do 5 gens. By that time, the camping/tunneling killer will have everyone dead. They were rewarded for a strategy that makes the game very boring for both sides. A 9 minute match can we way too long against a killer who is camping and we want to punish them.

  • @GHERBEARRULES said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566401#Comment_1566401

    You're missing my point. Totems take 15 seconds and that's not even including the time it takes to even find them. So if it were a minute each to find each, that's 5 minutes to find each one (sometimes takes longer) PLUS 1 minute and 15 seconds to even do them. AND you have to do 5 gens. By that time, the camping/tunneling killer will have everyone dead. They were rewarded for a strategy that makes the game very boring for both sides. A 9 minute match can we way too long against a killer who is camping and we want to punish them.

    I understand what you're saying, but the problem your talking about is more of camping/tunneling then NOED. It's a bum strategy 😂yes it is boring I do agree, but if that survivor is going down quick it's going to be hard to do gens/totems sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles. If their keeping the killer on some nice long chases wasting their time getting hooked all 3 times it is possible to get the gens and totems done and have a 3 man escape. Now depending on how well that survivor looped and juked they could be on 2nd hook where gens/totems are done with a possible for a 4 man escape.

  • @ZtarShot said:

    Yeah that's right. That's me baby.

    lmao excellent

  • I mean from my matches I haven't encountered much people who used this perk often mostly me with deathslinger and that's about it. I might see NOED every now and then though, but with other PC players or console players it doesn't show up as much. I just don't like how the last part of the poll says, "You're full of it OP" You're not full of it, you're just sharing an opinion y'know.

  • I haven't noticed any difference at all. I still barely see it.

  • I don't see NOED often in my matches. It didn't even show up much before crossplay and I'm on PS4, so no, not all console players use NOED.

    In all honesty, these PC vs Console threads are getting old.