What's wrong with flashlights?

Hey, for the past few days i wasnt able at all to get a flashlight save. Its a bug or something? I know my timing and how to get in position, but i simply cant get a blind. Not a single killer used lightborn.

I aim directly at the killer's face, but nothing

Comments

  • i guess im the only one *shrug*

  • I don't know what to tell you. I've gotten blinded many times in the last few days, so I know it still works. I know that you have to have it in their face and held for a certain amount of time. Many Killers are getting good at turning out of it (I know I'm practicing) so perhaps it isn't that you aren't doing it right, but they are defending better?

  • Yeah it's bugged. They fixed the direction in the ptb but they still feel weird

  • @Moundshroud said:

    I don't know what to tell you. I've gotten blinded many times in the last few days, so I know it still works. I know that you have to have it in their face and held for a certain amount of time. Many Killers are getting good at turning out of it (I know I'm practicing) so perhaps it isn't that you aren't doing it right, but they are defending better?

    Its not that, they are in the middle of an animation (pick up, pallets), and i just cant blind them. Maybe i should start a kyf to try to flashlight a friend.

  • Well, practice does make perfect. Flashlights are my bane, so I'm looking forward to purchasing Lightborn when it shows up at the Shrine. :)

  • I can still pull off blinds. It is a slight different but it’s doable when you get used to it.

  • It's different. You have to go up a little higher and to left, at least everyone I know. They said it was fixed in PTB but people are saying it's just as broke.

  • They're bugged RN. Different positioning.