No Mither + Resilience?
Do these perks work together? I'm asking because I'm trying to play David rn, and I'm not particularly fond of no mither, but i feel like if these stack, then they'd both be worth it.
Thanks in advance.
Do these perks work together? I'm asking because I'm trying to play David rn, and I'm not particularly fond of no mither, but i feel like if these stack, then they'd both be worth it.
Thanks in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay, thank you! I can finally play David with no mither then, and I won't feel like I made a bad choice.😅
They do work together, but running no mither generally isn’t worth it unless you are doing a tome challenge.
Thats what I plan to run eventually, just gotta level him up enough for that though😅
No Mither + Mettle Of Man= Pog
It does work combined with No Mither, but if you wanted less risk, try using Iron Will instead of No Mither, that way, you can still have the boost and with no pain sounds, you're completely silent as No Mither only reduces it to 75% less pain sounds. And you'd at least be able to heal if you really needed to.