This is my personal opinion of the game and creators/developers.

Since the beginning the game is really enjoying, these characters both original and licensed have expanded lore and content. But after the years I found myself angry and mad at this game.

1.) The penalty for players who main as killers for face camping is not even much of a penalty really hardly any blood points decrease they maintain close to 3k score. They would prolong the match to sway the other survivors to drop pallets and break generators or farm survivors to collect points after tunneling a survivor that disconnects.

I am glad for the penalty option for disconnects is good and fair.

But Killers need a penalty that acts like penalty and not a loophole. I have and my gaming friends been tunneled and face camp to extremes , my friend she was found first and was face camped in the beginning of a match.


2.) The games feels it caters more towards killers than survivors. Since the announcement of chapter 17 and the perks for the killers were reveal, i was disgusted how powerful THH BLIGHTS new perks were. Yes, i am excited for a new killer but a lot of things can go wrong. Example : The hex perk to reveal auras is clearly something for killers to prevent NO ONE ESCAPES DEATH from being cleansed. The perk is already broken that no matter if it's NO ED tier 1,2,3 you get down by one hit , same applies to all survivors.

Not only the perk NO ED is broken, a lot of the game is broken, when letting go of a generator it explodes, when running or crouching by hills now, you get stuck. When vaulting over a pallet and landed on the other side the killer's hitbox still hits you. Yet the game creators don't know why gens exploded once you let go of them. The weeks before the auras for everything on the map became difficult to see due to either "error or experimentation by the game creators". No asked to tweak the auras, no ask to make NOED powerful in all of it's tiers. Do the game designers and creators, developers and etc. are actually reading their customers feedback?

Also when I purchase auric cells and buy cosmetics with my money I expect to get the outfit as is, but some outfits have been reworked or brightened due to Killer feedbacks of not finding survivors. I feel that is Illegal , i am not renting a cosmetic, I am buying to own , my personal purchase with my money.


3.) I understand gaming industry is is a business, the company need to make money to stay afloat and continued with a promised roadmap. They doing that well with their roadmaps, but when it comes to the rift i feel like the leveling might be or is manipulating the experience gain when leveling the rift ranks. When doing and completing a challenge i obtain the said amount of rift points, but as playing without a challenge to level up the rift it takes an average of 5 -7 times to level up 1 rift point. last tomes I bought the remainder of the rift season to obtain in game cosmetics and charms. I was really disappointed with the charms, was hoping they would new emotes to survivors and killers.


4.) The cap for blood points need to increase plain and simple.


5.) I will still play the game, but there will be a point were i would go to other games that caters to my needs and still improves. Destiny 2 i have been playing more and more since they left away from Activision i have obtain more loot , rewards and do different challenges and grind my character really well, I feel more happy on Destiny 2 then with Dead by daylight.

Comments

  • The game certainly doesn't cater more to killers than survivors. Killers have been getting more buffs than survivors in the past, but that's only because the game has been survivor sided for multiple years. Many people argue that the game is still survivor sided, though I personally don't fully agree with that myself. Fact is, the devs are just trying to make this game as balanced as possible, they don't favor either side.

    Also, when it comes to the new perks, you always have to ask yourself if these new perks are better than the best perks that we already have. Dragon's Grip and Hex: Undying are certainly great perks, which is a nice surprise, but I don't think they are even better than the top tier killer perks that we already have, like Pop, Bbq, Infectious Fright or Nurses Calling. Though maybe Hex: Undying might need a small nerf admittedly, not sure on that one.

  • The new perks are fine, next thread please.

  • You have some good points and some less so.

    "Also when I purchase auric cells and buy cosmetics with my money I expect to get the outfit as is, but some outfits have been reworked or brightened due to Killer feedbacks of not finding survivors. I feel that is Illegal , i am not renting a cosmetic, I am buying to own , my personal purchase with my money."

    Did you actually spend money on blendette skins?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    You have some good points and some less so.

    "Also when I purchase auric cells and buy cosmetics with my money I expect to get the outfit as is, but some outfits have been reworked or brightened due to Killer feedbacks of not finding survivors. I feel that is Illegal , i am not renting a cosmetic, I am buying to own , my personal purchase with my money."

    Did you actually spend money on blendette skins?

    His whole post is extremely biased garbage, but you did pick out the best part, complaining they bought something expecting it to be P2W and then it wasn't. LOL