Disconnection penalties
pls remove dc penalties!!! Lol dc it’s so useful nowadays lol
pls remove dc penalties!!! Lol dc it’s so useful nowadays lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ow sure you are lol
No. I'm happy they're back and frankly I hope they keep them and if streamers get targeted again then just give them a bypass.
There should be a VIP pass that removes the penalties..
Given how much BHVR likes to try to dip into wallets, I'd place money this is on the drawing board somewhere at the studio. 🤣
Tbh it's weird that devs didn't put that option.. I hope they don't read my comment..
To be honest they should just get rid of DC penalties because they don’t make sense there’s already people leaving the game I consistently come across the same players same killers so that just proves there is no one playing the game if anything put a deduction in blood points they get minus by for 75% that would help otherwise give it a week they turn it off not because of a streamer crying It’s because no one is playing the game and they can’t make any money
They could also remove the "Leave Match" option if it's issue enough to need a penalty for using.
The vip pass is for real!!!
folks just spend your coins
I been put through the ringer for not understanding this option that's a choice to have yet if chosen it's penalized. It's a redundancy.