will there be a blight events this year, now that the Entity has the alchemist/blight under control?

I mean, the last few events had it that the alchemist snatched away survs and killers alike, experimenting on them, and now the entity has him under control... so unless there are two a-holes doing that stuff... would the entity allow messing with its killers like this?

Comments

  • Good question. I sure hope so, I love the blight events but you’re right, unless the entity allows him to mess with the other Killers, I can’t see how’d they do this lore wise.

  • Actually I have the impression the Entity pulled the strings to make the alchemist become what it is now. Plus it's not like it cares about the killers' well being since we already knew it tortures many.

  • @White_Owl said:

    Actually I have the impression the Entity pulled the strings to make the alchemist become what it is now. Plus it's not like it cares about the killers' well being since we already knew it tortures many.

    yeah, but it tortures them to be effective. talbot's BS weakens them if i understood things correctly. lorewise we could argue that the entity had to spent extra energy to 'fix' the killers after their ordeal, i think.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Most likely, I don't see why they would give up on the event, there are still skins people want to buy with Blight Points from when Halloween comes. If they come with something new, that's also fine.

    i think one way would be that both, survivors and killers found the stuff might be a way out, and maybe they are p*ssed at talbot (and the entity by expansion)?

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1556830#Comment_1556830

    yeah, but it tortures them to be effective. talbot's BS weakens them if i understood things correctly. lorewise we could argue that the entity had to spent extra energy to 'fix' the killers after their ordeal, i think.

    Considering the effects the serum had on him, I doubt it would weaken them. If anything it makes them stronger, since in one of the cutscenes we see the Trapper is able to free himself after being injected.

  • @White_Owl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1556833#Comment_1556833

    Considering the effects the serum had on him, I doubt it would weaken them. If anything it makes them stronger, since in one of the cutscenes we see the Trapper is able to free himself after being injected.

    yeah, but he doesn't look blighted in that.

    So... what IF bringing talbot in after two blight events was finally the one misteps the entity should have never made? the thing that will set a chain-reaction in motion allowing some killers and survivors to ultimately escape?

  • @White_Owl said:

    Actually I have the impression the Entity pulled the strings to make the alchemist become what it is now. Plus it's not like it cares about the killers' well being since we already knew it tortures many.

    New game mode: Survivors + Killers team up to kill the entity. (Represented by 4 flashlight clicking Nea's)

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1556830#Comment_1556830

    New game mode: Survivors + Killers team up to kill the entity. (Represented by 4 flashlight clicking Nea's)

    let's be honest, that'd be fun

  • The entity probably rewards the experiments with more flowers since the blight is addicted to them and its not like anybody can disobey the entity outside of myres

    97588383_695550221215682_3627539969590951936_n.jpg


  • We'd at least get new topics:

    Survivor Mains: "Why don't more killers play Freddy or Spirit? Revert the Billy and Nurse nerfs please. Also can we buff the speed boost of NoED?"

    Killer Mains: "Why don't more survivors run DS and Unbreakable? Can we get the old insta-heals back?"

    Entity Mains: "Survivors and Killers are the REAL power role."

  • I still have a lot of offerings to use from the blight event. Kinda hoped they could be used somehow with the new release

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1556900#Comment_1556900

    We'd at least get new topics:

    Survivor Mains: "Why don't more killers play Freddy or Spirit? Revert the Billy and Nurse nerfs please. Also can we buff the speed boost of NoED?"

    Killer Mains: "Why don't more survivors run DS and Unbreakable? Can we get the old insta-heals back?"

    Entity Mains: "Survivors and Killers are the REAL power role."

    Lol that's fun to think about.