Spirit and Adam's Voices
I haven't been on the PTB in a while (I know it's closed) but did they ever add Spirit and Adam's official voices?
I haven't been on the PTB in a while (I know it's closed) but did they ever add Spirit and Adam's official voices?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not_Queen underlay a voice for the spirit
I'm pretty sure they had Morgan Freeman do the voice for Adam but wanted to keep it a secret for the PTB.
I'm also confident that the Spirit is voiced by Grey Griffin, the same voice actress who played Vicky from Fairy-odd-parents.
I can't confirm this is 100% true but I can say there is a possibility its 100% not true.