This Or That: Deathslinger Or Huntress?
Welcome back to This Or That.
today I am asking, Deathslinger Or Huntress?
Welcome back to This Or That.
today I am asking, Deathslinger Or Huntress?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress is better situationally. Deathslinger is better all around/in more situations.
Slinger is the better killer against good players due to being less map dependant and better in the 1v1, but Huntress can snowball bad players better than Slinger can. Huntress is also more fun to play, and more fair for survivors.
i prefer Daddy Slinger over Huntress
Huntress is the more effective killer because she's stronger at pallets and at getting one-two combos on healthy survivors, but I have more fun playing Deathslinger because I like his instant shots and the ability to reload without going to lockers.
Deathslinger main so obviously Deathslinger.
Overall both are great killers, huntress is better at snowballing if the survivors play into her and deathslinger is more consistent in winning chases. Depends on the preference since both have strong sides but also weaknesses.
Huntress is overall stronger than Deathslinger, but I personally prefer Deathslinger as I have an easier time landing the spears than the hatchets.
Huntress. She's a better killer imo and more satisfying to play
Speaking of average players, I would say the deathslinger is better than huntress. He has a smaller terror radius and an unpredictable gun. Huntress however has a much higher skill cap, so a good huntress (that can for example land long shots from the other side of the map or know advanced mindgames) will always be better than a good deathslinger.