What does Open-handed work with?

I've been trying to figure it out myself/googling but I'm still a bit confused. Can anyone give me a list of perks that open-handed affects?

For example, would it work with kindred?

Comments

  • any aura reading perk or effect with a range

    Kindred included

    Also works with key addons

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    any aura reading perk or effect with a range

    Kindred included

    Also works with key addons

    not any aura reading. alert for example wouldn't work, as it is not range limited but time limited, and Open Handed does not increase the duration.

    Meaning, every aura reading perk having a range like 0-x meters will be affected. Not sure how or if it would work with Sole Survivor

    EDIT: didnt read completely, sorry

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1556410#Comment_1556410

    not any aura reading. alert for example wouldn't work, as it is not range limited but time limited, and Open Handed does not increase the duration.

    Meaning, every aura reading perk having a range like 0-x meters will be affected. Not sure how or if it would work with Sole Survivor

    and for that same reason Dark Sense and Deja vu wouldnt be affected either

  • Just went through the list, the following definitely work:

    • Bond, Kindred, Detectives Hunch, Empathy, Left Behind, Plunderers Instinct, Windows of Opportunity, Visionary

    The following should work, I guess. but no idea as I never tested that and the description is slightly different

    • Better Together, Buckle Up, Object of Obsession, Saboteur, Wake Up

    Probably doesn't work as it is killer aura reading, not your:

    • Sole Survivor, Boil Over, Mettle Of Man

    Premonition and Small Game just as example also do not work as it is an audio cue, not aura perk.

  • @Deadeye said:

    Just went through the list, the following definitely work:

    • Bond, Kindred, Detectives Hunch, Empathy, Left Behind, Plunderers Instinct, Windows of Opportunity, Visionary

    The following should work, I guess. but no idea as I never tested that and the description is slightly different

    • Better Together, Buckle Up, Object of Obsession, Saboteur, Wake Up

    Probably doesn't work as it is killer aura reading, not your:

    • Sole Survivor, Boil Over, Mettle Of Man

    Premonition and Small Game just as example also do not work as it is an audio cue, not aura perk.

    Just to clarify

    It technically works on 128 meter range perks, but 128 meters is larger than any map and is thus irrelevant

    You are correct in the "probably doesnt" category

    It does with object, sabo, and technically wake up, but once again 128 meters is already the entire map.

    I dont believe it works on buckle up, but I'm pretty sure it does for better together.