NEW META BUILD???

Ok, hear me out! I've thought of an overpowered meta build with the new survivor's perks (tell me if someone has thought of this build before, don't wanna be called a copy cat). Here's the build.

Visionary

Deja Vu

Detective's Hunch

And a random 4th perk.

This build is very overpowered and would wreck any killer. That's it for my TED talk.

Comments

  • You'll have ultimate gen knowledge. Hell you can just run those 3 perks and you'll be fine. Someone has to nerf these perks before everyone starts running them together. Too much synergy

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Running Visionary and Deja Vu is counter-productive since both do pretty much the same thing, one being better than the other with little difference. Not mentioning after some game experience you learn where all generators are located without needing to see them with Deja Vu and can recognize a 3-gen situation and avoid it.

    • Visionary
    • Detective's Hunch
    • Prove Thyself
    • Better Together

    How about this perk combo? You can switch Prove Thyself / Better Together with an exhaustion perk or something else. I'd keep Better Together, as it works quite well with the build and maybe switch Prove Thyself, IMO

    Also yeah, I have thought of your build before at 5 AM when I was sleeping, I have the build registered HamleEagle™ and will be looking to sue

    I think he missed the sarcasm of the OP XD

    Either that or I'm not taking the OP seriously enough? *shrug*

  • The ideal build against the smart and difficult "strategies" that any killer can use. I recommend this to all survivors, no reason for it to go wrong.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Running Visionary and Deja Vu is counter-productive since both do pretty much the same thing, one being better than the other with little difference. Not mentioning after some game experience you learn where all generators are located without needing to see them with Deja Vu and can recognize a 3-gen situation and avoid it.

    • Visionary
    • Detective's Hunch
    • Prove Thyself
    • Better Together

    How about this perk combo? You can switch Prove Thyself / Better Together with an exhaustion perk or something else. I'd keep Better Together, as it works quite well with the build and maybe switch Prove Thyself, IMO

    Also yeah, I have thought of your build before at 5 AM when I was sleeping, I have the build registered HamleEagle™ and will be looking to sue

    Oh! Plz don't sue, I already cry enough

  • Hmm, 4th perk may as well be Open Handed. Then you can really boost your arcane knowledge of generator locations.


    But maybe that's too much power for any one survivor to handle. Killer's are (were) people too and don't deserve to be hit with such a ruthless build.

  • don't people know you can't tell sarcasm in a post.