I have been banned

On August 19, 2020, I was banned for a game ID. With that I did nothing and my game ID I didn't play because I was addicted to school. So I got my friend to play and didn't know what my friend got my game ID.

When I entered the game, I realized I had been banned for the game ID. 

I love this game so much.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @999MD said:

    On August 19, 2020, I was banned for a game ID. With that I did nothing and my game ID I didn't play because I was addicted to school. So I got my friend to play and didn't know what my friend got my game ID.

    When I entered the game, I realized I had been banned for the game ID. 

    I love this game so much.

    Time to buy it again then.

  • @999MD said:

    On August 19, 2020, I was banned for a game ID. With that I did nothing and my game ID I didn't play because I was addicted to school. So I got my friend to play and didn't know what my friend got my game ID.

    When I entered the game, I realized I had been banned for the game ID. 

    I love this game so much.

    F

  • That's what you get for being addicted to school.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    That's what you get for being addicted to school.

    I get the feeling english might not be their first language and they just picked an odd translation.

  • I honestly want to know what the name was because if a Bubba with Claudette's face on can run around with the name [redacted]police like spam revving and only downing Claudette, Adams, and Tapps then your friend for a solid week then your friend must have had a name MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than that.

  • We do not discuss bans publicly, if you need info about it you can contact support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/