Are there any Spirit main streamers?

It might just be me but I feel that Spirit is a pub stomper and weak killer against rank 1-2 survivor teams post-nerf but I could just be bad at her. I am not looking to argue whether she is good or not. I just want to see a rank 1 Spirit main that can consistently 3-4k.

Comments

  • You cant consistentl get 3-4 kills

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    It might just be me but I feel that Spirit is a pub stomper and weak killer against rank 1-2 survivor teams post-nerf but I could just be bad at her. I am not looking to argue whether she is good or not. I just want to see a rank 1 Spirit main that can consistently 3-4k.

    Spirit is the second best killer in the game and the most hated killer in the! She can't be looped unless she allows, good map pressure and excellent chase pressure. You probably need more practice with her and understanding of her power.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0BY_6t9pE&t=1s


  • I am not looking for short vids with selective games. I ask for streamer gameplay but really I want to see 6 hours of gameplay to see what the average Spirit game looks like.