Can the last 15 seconds of ready up be only killer?

i have franklins and lightborne unlocked but why would i bring lightborne with no flashlights or franklins with no items. Also last second survivors all going to like p3 claudettes with 2 flashlights,a key and a rainbow map forces the killer into the match with no option to prepare. Giving the last 15 seconds only to the killer if the survivors decide to swap i can just put on a mori or quickly equip franklins or lightborne or something. What does everyone else think?

Comments

  • Not a common issue. Anyone who plays killer can probably count on one hand the number of times they've been in a lobby and all 4 survivors switched in the last few seconds to a different survivor with items. Hell, even 2 of the 4 survivors switching at the last second.

    It just simply does not happen that often to require changing the entire system. Besides, I like to spend that time giving out bloodpoints to other survivors and then switch back to whoever I was planning on using. There's no reason I shouldn't be allowed to do that

  • @RakimSockem said:

    Not a common issue. Anyone who plays killer can probably count on one hand the number of times they've been in a lobby and all 4 survivors switched in the last few seconds to a different survivor with items. Hell, even 2 of the 4 survivors switching at the last second.

    It just simply does not happen that often to require changing the entire system. Besides, I like to spend that time giving out bloodpoints to other survivors and then switch back to whoever I was planning on using. There's no reason I shouldn't be allowed to do that

    The problem is theres perks that only work when the survivors have those items and you don't know for sure if they will even have the items so you can't even get to use the perks for their purpose unless you predict it. (It's kinda why i don't like the idea of lightborne being like that franklins is fine because items are so common)