Bugged rock near blood lodge

image.png

I was walking around this rock formation near the blood lodge and I became stuck. I couldn't move out of the spot. No crouching or running helped. The only way I got unstuck was when the killer hit me.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @treefitty said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E8W2DDZLF7SU/image.png

    I was walking around this rock formation near the blood lodge and I became stuck. I couldn't move out of the spot. No crouching or running helped. The only way I got unstuck was when the killer hit me.

    DBD_Bug_1.jpg DBD_Bug_3.jpg

    I have more pics regarding to the bug. Happened to us as well, my friend was able to heal me, but I got stuck as well... Even the hit from the killer didn't help to my friend, it unbuged me, but then after second hit I got stuck again, didn't even have the recover bar visible, then somehow my friend moved and kinda kicked me out of the spot, so I could recover, but was bugged half way to the ground. Luckily the killer could grab us so we could finish the game. (PC).

  • 20200820152400_1.jpg

    Yup happened to me too.. Also happened to a teammate just the game before.. pls fix fast

  • It happend to me 3 times already. I don't have a picture rn but it didn't just happen on one map, but multiple ones.