Is Optimization going to be mentioned on tomorrow’s stream?

I really do hope they do. They have not mentioned anything related to optimization on console for a while. Playing certain killers is horrendous and add certain maps, it becomes unplayable. They have said that the “graphic update” is going to be talked about, so....maybe?

Comments

  • Even if they do, I wouldn’t hold your breath. Console optimization was apart of the “blueprint” 2 years ago.


    also the last stream I watched I heard them say “we’re trying to make perks less synergistic.” And then...Blight’s perks 😂


    so, I don’t put much stock in what I hear. Only the final product

  • Please please please for the love of the Entity's bunions please help us current gen consolers out. Please...

  • It would be a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one...if they mention console optimization.

  • If they do it will probably be vague "we're aware/looking into it" that seems to be the go to answer to try and stop people bringing it up.

  • Hopefully they announce the next gen news!

  • Question for other PC players, which maps are you guys having issues on?

    To the OP, hopefully they do talk about optimizing the game, I had to leave PS4 because of massive FPS issues.