For the Blight

I will exhaust all my energy into mastering him when he goes live.. i will pinball every last one of you casuals... im stoked for this chapter!

Comments

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    I will exhaust all my energy into mastering him when he goes live.. i will pinball every last one of you casuals... im stoked for this chapter!

    Honestly I've always thought about a crazy deformed killer who bounces off walls, sort of like a hockey aesthetic from Left 4 dead. Its going to be terrifying on Lérys.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/184355/for-the-blight

    Honestly I've always thought about a crazy deformed killer who bounces off walls, sort of like a hockey aesthetic from Left 4 dead. Its going to be terrifying on Lérys.

    Its going to be so much fun as well... im going to have a few 4 man escapes happen but there's reward for going through the rough times :)

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1554556#Comment_1554556

    Its going to be so much fun as well... im going to have a few 4 man escapes happen but there's reward for going through the rough times :)

    Agreed. I'm mostly a survivor main but I like to challenge myself with killers. Getting 4ks on spirit is a good feeling since I play killer casually. The Blight seems like it'll be a fun challenge. Plus I love all the Blight skins on killers (hag being my fav) so can't wait to see his epic cosmetics.