How is FPS for you guys?

Please, if you have a 5000 $ NASA rig dont come here with "runs fine, just upgrade" alright?

Im more interested to all the folks with a low to mid end rig or even Laptop who already had bit of struggle running this game smooth. Got it worse to you on the PTB maps?

Comments

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    Please, if you have a 5000 $ NASA rig dont come here with "runs fine, just upgrade" alright?

    Im more interested to all the folks with a low to mid end rig or even Laptop who already had bit of struggle running this game smooth. Got it worse to you on the PTB maps?

    My FPS is usually fine, the only maps that truly ######### up my fps are indoor maps like Midwich and Lerys. If I'm playing freddy on those maps lord Jesus... ebony mori take the wheel

  • Not only on the ptb maps but every map I played on the ptb

    And anytime someone died My game would freeze

    I've played better looking games with worse optimization at better fps then this game

  • @oh_0k said:

    Not only on the ptb maps but every map I played on the ptb

    And anytime someone died My game would freeze

    I've played better looking games with worse optimization at better fps then this game

    thats bad news... eeeehhh, when will BHVR finally respect us and give something back with some healthy updates for better performance...

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    Please, if you have a 5000 $ NASA rig dont come here with "runs fine, just upgrade" alright?

    Im more interested to all the folks with a low to mid end rig or even Laptop who already had bit of struggle running this game smooth. Got it worse to you on the PTB maps?

    My computer is old as dirt. I5 4670k, 16gb ram, samsung ssd's, and an rx5700xt. Runs perfect, no fps drop at all. My video card is new, but even with my old rx580, it did fine.

  • Hello! I play DBD on a Core i7, GTX 960M (4GB) and 16GB RAM, I usually get 30 FPS with Low quality and 0% Resolution, sometimes I crank up the Resolution to 100% and FPS drops to 25-30 (depends on the map). And in my experience, the brighter the map gets, the more my FPS drops, so maps like Ormond are hell for me (25-30 FPS), also, when I play against Freddy, the Dream World cause my game to stutter and drop FPS (20-25).

    I hope the Graphical Update improves my FPS, if not I might have to think about buying a new laptop.

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1554088#Comment_1554088

    thats bad news... eeeehhh, when will BHVR finally respect us and give something back with some healthy updates for better performance...

    My pc isn't even low end it's pretty good and like I said I've played more taxing games at better fps

    It also sucks that they updated the graphics but haven't given any new graphic options for example

    Option to disable AA

    Option to disable a bunch of minor affect like the sparks that come from new gens or the effects when the entity takes items with franklins, etc

    And for the love of god stop having the entire map at full quality from every distance, there is fog in every map all over the place so why does stuff in the far distance I can't even see is at full quality?