Devs, can you tell us how "new" blight differs from what we are having on PTB?
So we could at least know what to expect and have some vision on what we should've got.
I suppose this isn't part of "4.2.0" feedback so I'm posting that in General Discussions.
Comments
What exactly are you referencing? Are they changing blight?
????????????
One of devs said that Blight on PTB is outdated.
That's interesting to know. Could you post the source please? So I could post it in some DbD groups
https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=SpotlessBreakableWhaleLeeroyJenkins&parent=meta.tag
What I would do with him:
Fix his hitboxes
Let him start a rush at any tokens
Swinging in rush doesn't take a token
Non lethal rushes don't have a fatigue
Give him longer lung distance in rush
Rush hit count as basic attacks
Serious? Link please
Edit: forget it, I missed the updates
There is really something wrong with this killer, if even the dev hates playing him on PTB. Good he's gonna get changed <3
I'm very happy honestly.
Why did noone on the stream ask about the changes?
It's difficult to give proper feedback if we're not even giving feedback on the right thing, so yes.
Yes, they actually have a newer version already but put a previous iteration on PTB because... well because BHVR
Those are like all of the issues he has.
Not a complex or interesting power so that list should fix it up nicely so we can move on to the next killer or bug patch.
Also:
Make his collision smaller during rushes (~50-60% of his current collision)
Give him bumping immunity after starting a rush for a second-two
Don't make him bump into stuff if he collides with it not at angle sharper than 30/40/50 degrees.
And we can get a very nice killer