I don't know about anyone elee but I'm really really hoping that there will be some Halloween 2018 Cosmetics for Myers and Laurie from the new movie. I know the developers said that they were "talking" to a licensor, maybe "Halloween"? It'll be sooo cool!
I hope they release Dr loomis !!! Lol I know they probably won’t but I saw somewhere they’ve worked with the idea and it would be kinda like a tribute to him where the original actor has passed away and was unable to be in the new movie , I know I would throw my money at it if it happened
@lyric said:
I hope they release Dr loomis !!! Lol I know they probably won’t but I saw somewhere they’ve worked with the idea and it would be kinda like a tribute to him where the original actor has passed away and was unable to be in the new movie , I know I would throw my money at it if it happened
Dr. Loomis would be awesome. I would love to see him in the game along with perks related to sacrificing yourself for others and tracking the killer, to match the films.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes we need a perk that lets you pull a gun from the chest so we can stun the killer randomly.
Hype for the new movie
A DLC implies new killer and new survivor, but we already have laurie and myers?
My guess is on some new cosmetics
Dr. Loomis would be awesome. I would love to see him in the game along with perks related to sacrificing yourself for others and tracking the killer, to match the films.