The Nun as a killer for halloween
This would be a cool AND VERY CREEPY licensed killer and could fit in with the game mechanics which are currently in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The movie was garbage tho. I went and saw it and it felt like it was trying to be more of a corny thriller than a horror movie. Hell at one of the quiet parts I yelled, 'Is it scary yet?' and the people in the room laughed.
The next Chapter, after the soon to be released one, will be in December. At best we'll get some Halloween themed outfits.
Does DBD feel like a horror game to you?
Indeed......
I guess I must be missing your point since I don't understand what you're tryin to say with this statement.
If the movie was garbage because the killer didnt scare you, then the killer is perfect for DBD
You made my day xD
I wish it was a joke...^^