Why So Many Killer Daily Rituals?
Literally get one survivor task for every 6 or 7 killer ones. I can't play killer.. 🤣🤣
Literally get one survivor task for every 6 or 7 killer ones. I can't play killer.. 🤣🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use to think Daily rituals gave you opposite of what u normally play to try and incentives you to play the other side...
but I’m a killer main and been getting a ton of killer rituals lately too.
might just be us though~
Definitely more Killer dailies for me too.
I think I heard they were reworking Daily rituals but yes I also get more killer then survivor Daily rituals.
A lot Daily rituals are pointless with the points you get.
During Q&A they acknowledged that killer dailies pop up more than survivor and they were looking into it.
Probability, there are more types of killer dailies than survivor dailies. So when the game randomly picks a daily the chance it's a killer is higher.