YAMAOKA RIN
Wow, nice! On which device are you drawing it? I consider buying one for myself, but don't know which one (thinking about Huion GT-220 v2)
I use WACOM tablet(BAMBOO)and CLIP STUDIO.
Amazing work! Love it!
That was so cool! I love it!
Excellent, I enjoy the art style. But what does that text behind her mean?
Well done, looks really nice
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, nice! On which device are you drawing it? I consider buying one for myself, but don't know which one (thinking about Huion GT-220 v2)
I use WACOM tablet(BAMBOO)and CLIP STUDIO.
Amazing work! Love it!
That was so cool! I love it!
Excellent, I enjoy the art style. But what does that text behind her mean?
Well done, looks really nice