3 boring dlcs in a row.. time to hire new devs
Title… worrying development atm
Title… worrying development atm
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or you just quit? The chapters were great.
I mean the whole community got hyped for YeeHaw and a lot as well enjoyed Cone Head and most do think Pinball is nice just has some wonky bugs but the devs said it’s getting fixed
I already did month ago…only laugh about new ptb and this ######### game.
pretty good asskisser. Yeah wow idc would rather have better game desgner like in the past. Since the spirit release u can see devs have no clue about their game … all a scam for cosmetics and the fanboiis in this forums love getting ######### by bhvr😘
Pyramid Head is really well designed and interesting. Deathslinger was a little on the simple side but I wouldn't call him boring either. The main thing I'm disappointed in is the perks. None of them are particularly memorable or used often. They definitely didn't change the meta at all.
I mean Zarina was great , DS not to much since its the same thing as spirit , guessing at every corner if he's gonna shoot or not. As for PH, he's more fun? to go against
then stay away for ever this time.
Or are you toi addicted to the game?
Or maybe you should change game instead of complaining?
Why are you still here if DLC's are boring since 9months ?
Cheryl is my princess
Felix is my top