Cross play

So I play on Xbox and since cross play started I've been having some pretty good matches and fun ones too. But I notice it's my fellow Xbox players that get salty about loosing. So I wanted to see if Xbox gamers were more toxic than others so I went to go disable cross play but it won't disable. Has anyone else had this problem?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You have to disable from main menu screen.

  • You need to be at the very beginning of the main menu, where you're looking at the campfire while you're right next to the Killer's feet.

    If you are anywhere else in the main menu, like the Store or selecting a Survivor, it will gray out.

  • @Boss said:

    You need to be at the very beginning of the main menu, where you're looking at the campfire while you're right next to the Killer's feet.

    If you are anywhere else in the main menu, like the Store or selecting a Survivor, it will gray out.

    @bm33 said:

    You have to disable from main menu screen.

    Thanks