I believe I can float~ zzzzz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzF264ekIA
Erh... can anyone tell me, what the bug is going on...
After she lift me up, and then this happens...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzF264ekIA
Erh... can anyone tell me, what the bug is going on...
After she lift me up, and then this happens...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hah, it looks like piggy is doing her 'I'm a little teapot' impressions
I've had a few bugs like this, i spent two thirds of a game floating around as if i were on a hook, or moving along the floor, crouched as if i were doing a gen. I just kind of go with it, assuming i can stop laughing long enough.