I thought we were getting a werewolf
As the title says, I’m pretty sure a lot of the dbd players were expecting a werewolf or some kind of beastly killer but we have an actual crack head bouncing off walls and objects ): lol, fun killer though (:
As the title says, I’m pretty sure a lot of the dbd players were expecting a werewolf or some kind of beastly killer but we have an actual crack head bouncing off walls and objects ): lol, fun killer though (:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer and his power are funny and I am kinda glad it turned out not to be werewolf because that has nothing to do with the blight..
but it would be cool if the power would have been funny and a little bit more viable..
I don't think a lot were expecting a werewolf. I thought it was pretty obvious it was going to be a killer based off the pustula plants, by the way there was a squelch sound effect like the plant, followed by the sound of something glassy dropping (like a vial.)
I know, right??! I was over the 🌙 (Heh heh) after being told by my friend it was werewolf. The lies! Hopefully one day CAndyman and werewolf...
I got that feeling too when I saw the trailer. Then when I watched a YouTuber's video of them playing the new Killer I thought "Is that the thing from that Amish movie?" the movie being "The Village".