A little disappointed
When I read the power description I thought his slam could break pallets and walls, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Sadge
When I read the power description I thought his slam could break pallets and walls, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Sadge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too. I think that should be part of his base power, although, Im not sure if that would be too broken.
Considering what his power is looking like so far, I don't think even that would be enough to make him good.
Sounds more like a rare add on to me. Just a new way to play, not sure why everyone gets so butthurt every chapter. I’m just stoked they still bring in new killers so damn frequently. I’m gunna zone out for a few months and get ready for the next cycle of whines and gripes.
That and a secondary would do wonders for keeping him viable.