Devs, can you relase a motorcyclist skin for the Hillybilly?

His insane speed with the chainsaw make him good with a motorcyclist skin :D 

Comments

  • The village people biker kind, pls

  • @Vietfox said:
    The village people biker kind, pls

    I never knew how much I wanted a leather Billy until now.

  • What the hell is that XDDDDDDD
  • Wesker said:
    What the hell is that XDDDDDDD
    The skin which everyone will buy allowing the devs to pay for the dedicated servers we've been asking for.
  • lol
    From cool idea to Coolest troll ever in 1 post... that's acceleration xD

  • @Kalec84 said:
    lol
    From cool idea to Coolest troll ever in 1 post... that's acceleration xD

    Honestly, I'm not understanding what's wrong with these guys xD I'm asking for a skin and they give toxic replies about dedicated servers xD Seriously duds, there's a thing called "Technical Issues" to complain about this, don't bother non-salty players in other categories, just get a life :D

  • Not exactly, he was more trolling the motorcicle idea :P

  • @Kalec84 said:
    Not exactly, he was more trolling the motorcicle idea :P

    Yes, keep twisting the knife xD

  • Wesker said:

    @Kalec84 said:
    lol
    From cool idea to Coolest troll ever in 1 post... that's acceleration xD

    Honestly, I'm not understanding what's wrong with these guys xD I'm asking for a skin and they give toxic replies about dedicated servers xD Seriously duds, there's a thing called "Technical Issues" to complain about this, don't bother non-salty players in other categories, just get a life :D

    Wait up, u think i was being toxic?
    It was just a dumb joke mate. Idk, i think it's nice to see silly stuff among all the salt from this forum.
  • The skin I want for hillbilly (or LF, but he's licensed sooo....) is something resembling the chainsaw guy from Resident Evil 4.

  • Hillbilly needs a standalone cowboy hat cosmetic. I know with one of the DLC's you can buy the outfit his father wore which includes a denim jacket and cowboy hat however it would be nice to just have a regular ol' stetson.

  • What about a Christmas sweater for freddy?

  • @Vietfox said:
    The village people biker kind, pls

    That's sexual objectification! Aw, wait, its not Spirit thread. Devs, Leather Hillbilly pls.

  • Rattman said:

    @Vietfox said:
    The village people biker kind, pls

    That's sexual objefication! Aw, wait, its not Spirit tread. Devs, Leather Hillbilly pls.

    It's not if it's a man!! It's just 2018, not 2037!!
  • @Vietfox said:
    The village people biker kind, pls

    If we are doing this then lets get a construction worker outfit for Trapper, a Chief outfit for Wraith and a police outfit for Doctor.

    I can't wait for the YMCA cosmetic lineup!