Werewolf Mori animation!
You grab survivoir and rub their face back and forth in your chest hair while rending their backs with your other claw. ๐๐ฆ
You grab survivoir and rub their face back and forth in your chest hair while rending their backs with your other claw. ๐๐ฆ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
please stop making new threads about your obsession with werewolf chest hair.
stop it. get some help
Stop with the weird chest hair fetish spam posts we donโt need to know your kinks go watch some videos on those kinds of sites instead ๐คฎ
Why? When I have this game for all my needs. ๐โค
you just leanr about furry eh
It doesn't even make any sense because the new killer isn't a werewolf! He's just a really gross guy infected with the hallowed blight.
Is he not a Werewolf? I was told he was....I havent looked him up yet cause I wanted to be surprised(โบ) when I saw him. Ive only looked up the survivoir.
Please tell me he's actually a werewolf!! ๐๐ ๐
Nope.
Nooo...i was punked by my friend........๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ