Anyone else not able to get into the PTB

There is no option to opt into it via Steam. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

  • The PTB is not up just yet. It's planned to release at 11 AM ET (a few minutes from now).

  • are we going to see the new killer and survivor before or after the ptb release?

  • Having no trailer is extremely disappointing. Feel like they didn't capitalise on the hype properly, like they didn't with Deathslinger.

  • I'm furious! The PTB was supposed to be out at 11:00, but it was actually out at 11:02!!! ######### BVHR!


    Seriously though, you can restart Steam and it will be available now.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I'm furious! The PTB was supposed to be out at 11:00, but it was actually out at 11:02!!! ######### BVHR!

    Seriously though, you can restart Steam and it will be available now.

    Im not angry. I was just wondering if it was a bug