Let guess...

The new killer name. My bets:

-The abomination

-The Werewolf

-The doggy boi

-The Grrrr

-The Guau Guau

Comments

  • @Primalux135 said:

    The new killer name. My bets:

    -The abomination

    -The Werewolf

    -The doggy boi

    -The Grrrr

    -The Guau Guau

    I love you name's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • The goodest boi

    The doge, such scare, much fangs

  • Even if it was a werewolf they would never call it The Werewolf as that's too copy paste from the classic story. It would more likely be The Beast or along those lines.

    That said, as much as I want it to be a "werewolf" I highly doubt it. They made it seem too obvious and it seems like they wanted to mislead us in that direction.

    More likely a Dr Jekyll/Hyde or an alchemist/rat creature as it was referenced in the story how he was bitten by an infected rat (a wererat if you will).

  • @Blueberry said:

    Even if it was a werewolf they would never call it The Werewolf as that's too copy paste from the classic story. It would more likely be The Beast or along those lines.

    That said, as much as I want it to be a "werewolf" I highly doubt it. They made it seem too obvious and it seems like they wanted to mislead us in that direction.

    More likely a Dr Jekyll/Hyde or an alchemist/rat creature as it was referenced in the story how he was bitten by an infected rat (a wererat if you will).

    A cool name for a werewolf could be 'The feral'

  • Yeah that would be cool as well