Waiting for the trailer to drop
I assume it's going to be in an hour or two right? Idk why I am so hyped about this chapter but I can't wait to see the new content xD
I assume it's going to be in an hour or two right? Idk why I am so hyped about this chapter but I can't wait to see the new content xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it true? I thought they said 20th.
the regular times for these things are 11 am and... er... 4 pm et? right?
Some leaks say the PTB will start today and I'm 90% sure they are right, but who knows?
Based on previous releases, the PTB should be today or tomorrow but the Devs said 20th they'll speak about graphical update and the upcoming killer.
And usually trailers come the same day or after PTB. Not sure about this part though.
Maybe no trailer like the deathslinger
no trailer until ptb and trailer out nearly release date.
They better release a trailer. The reason why I believe the Deathslinger chapter felt so underwhelming (for me at least) is because they didn't show a trailer till after the ptb had begun.
They just sort of released the ptb and went "here he is". The mini trailer isn't enough to build up hype in my opinion. People underestimate how much hype a trailer builds up.