Why is this possible?

I was playing spirit for a ritual, and I'm bad at her, I can't get phase hits, I cant do anything. Anyways, three people dced. The last one got hatch. I depipped, and that's unfair. How do I deserve to lose my rank bc I didn't follow their rulebook?

Comments

  • They might have DCed because you were playing Spirit. And I cannot really blame them, boring game to see Spirit standing half of the time without any way to know what she is doing. But yeah "Mindgames".

    Anyway, I totally agree, if one player DCs from a Match, nobody should depip. Killers should not depip from that and Survivors should not depip because its a 3v1.

    I think this would make dealing with DCs more bearable.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    They might have DCed because you were playing Spirit. And I cannot really blame them, boring game to see Spirit standing half of the time without any way to know what she is doing. But yeah "Mindgames".

    Anyway, I totally agree, if one player DCs from a Match, nobody should depip. Killers should not depip from that and Survivors should not depip because its a 3v1.

    I think this would make dealing with DCs more bearable.

    I totally agree. The funny thing is, I was literally farming.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    They might have DCed because you were playing Spirit. And I cannot really blame them, boring game to see Spirit standing half of the time without any way to know what she is doing. But yeah "Mindgames".

    Anyway, I totally agree, if one player DCs from a Match, nobody should depip. Killers should not depip from that and Survivors should not depip because its a 3v1.

    I think this would make dealing with DCs more bearable.

    I dont like her either but I wanted my daily.