Can anybody explain this to me? Is matchmaking just random now?
Where's the logic...I keep on getting thrown into games like these. It makes zero sense.
Where's the logic...I keep on getting thrown into games like these. It makes zero sense.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's supposed to be based on algorithms or something now not rank. Does it make sense? Not at all. Do i think it's actually working properly. Nope.
didn't they actually remove MMR and now it's suppsoed to work on rank only ?
I really have no idea. Maybe they're just putting anyone with anyone.
That's about a 99% chance of an swf team.
That's correct.
If they are in swf it takes average rank.
They reverted MMR matchmaking. Which means it'll be bad until they fix the worse MMR matchmaking.
When I face survivors with more than 5-6 rank in difference it usually mean there's a 2-3 or 4 men swf.
In order to keep que times down, the Devs reduced the matchmaking strictness. Essentially, the search for fellow players +/-5 ranks to populate the lobby rapidly expands to +/-20 ranks a few seconds after you click the "ready" button.