Legion makes the world go round.
I’ve been reading for a bit and I just need to say that for starters I play survivor/killer evenly. Purple ranks on average for both and I don’t play much anymore with the games new state it’s in but. I was a legion main when I was killer and I’ve heard so many times he’s the weakest link of the killers which I find close to true. But even so I managed purple rank against consistent red ranks. I loved to drag games out and make them work for it. Never had the mindset of going in and cleaning house ASAP. Feral frenzy made it easy to find players and keep heavy pressure without tunneling or the need to CAMP. In other words I’m saying I can drag a game out and still 40% of the time clean house and rank up against red rank survivors.. with one of the “easiest!” Killers in this game. Enough said start the nerfs. I’m tired of this game kissing the @$ end of all these killers who get sad about getting fn looped to hard. Out of here with the bs.
Comments
La la love, la la love makes the world go round!
Powerpuff Girls was the best.
-
Anyways, I get what you're saying.
Yes, Legion, one of the weakest Killers, can still clean house.
But you can kill all 4 Survivors as Clown with no perks, but that doesn't make him super OP.
It just means you killed those specific Survivors in that specific instance.
Your success with Legion doesn't instantly disqualify someone else's complaints or suggestions; guided by the sorrow of getting "looped to hard" or otherwise.
Just like someone else's potential struggles as Legion don't instantly disqualify your thoughts.
People are allowed to say what they want to on this forum; provided they abide by it's rules.
If you wanna argue that Legion is sleeper OP, go right ahead.
But you shouldn't command other people to shut up just because you don't like what they're saying, and you cannot expect them to obey.
He's not super strong at all, he's pretty weak actually. But he's still SUPER annoying to go against. Annoying doesn't mean effective, by the way. If you're playing with competent people who know how to actually play against a Legion instead of randoms, he stops being even annoying and is just kinda sad.
As you said you can kill all 4 survivors with no perks with clown. You can actually do that with a lot of killers. And even do it against high rank players. Lol I’ve done it. My argument isn’t that legion is sleeper op my argument is all killers are op. Because this game babies it’s killers to make the game better for them to fix there matchmaking problem in my opinion. My thoughts are change the ranking system to fix matchmaking rather than treating killers like gold
Lol clearly you missed the argument on this. I’m not trying to say legion is op. Nor great I said he’s fair. And the argument is he’s fair and as you said can’t take on all survivors but I’d say a solid 75% of even high rank survivors..he can... meaning where does this leave just about every other killer?. That’s right op unless of course your running a full team of red ranks that communicate then maybe half your team has a chance..