Matchmaking Broke AF

Just finished another typical match:

Dead Dawg Saloon:

1) Team mates can't succeed skill checks.

2) Team mates are too afraid of terror radius to do anything other than hide.

3) *new low* Team mates don't know HOW TO GET INTO THE BASEMENT! (killer was nowhere near it).

FIX MATCHMAKING PLEASE!!!

Comments

  • I mean they tried to implement the new MMR system and it wasn't ready yet, so we're stuck with this for right now.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    A lot of people that miss skillchecks aren't missing them because they can't hit them. Its because they're trying to land Great skillchecks and hit it too early or late just slightly missing the success zone.

    I really wish that was the case, sadly it isn't.

  • I literally had #2 and #3 on the farm map with the the house near the middle. Lol that is interesting, but yeah the matchmaking can be very bad.

    I think the Devs said their working on a solution tho