What do you think the new killer is?

Comments

  • Obviously it's the Clown.

    Shattering glass, trailer is on Clown's map, and the figure depicted groans noisily.

    The entire chapter is just that Clown is actually good now. /s

  • The 2 options listed aren't mutually exclusive btw.

    That said I'm pretty sure it IS the alchemist while I'm only just thinking he MIGHT be a werewolf as one of many possibilities. So that's my answer.

  • I'm pretty sure it'll be a combo of the 2, The alchemist with the ability to turn into a werewolf.

  • Who knows, there's virtually nothing to go off of. This is by far the most barebones amount of teaser content we've ever gotten. I'm actually disappointed.

  • I know that it's probably The Alchemist but I really wish that it is going to be a werewolf.

    My friend that is a werewolf enthusiastic said that he's going to start playing the game if the killer happens to be one.

  • You were wrong it's the blight