Are dead by daylight servers down right now?
My friend's invitations keep failing for me and him. I can't see him when one of us actually loads into each others lobbies and we are just unable to play.
Tagged:
Mod
My friend's invitations keep failing for me and him. I can't see him when one of us actually loads into each others lobbies and we are just unable to play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If this is on Steam, I know that there's been one or two issues in the past few hours with their Stores and Friends list - so it might very well be connected to that. I've had no other reports that there's any issues with servers.
When this happens in Xbox we both have to restart our games to correct it, sometimes the router as well.