AFK teammates
Why do people do this? Why ready up if you’re not at the screen / ready to play? Is this something people do to troll their teammates or am I missing something? It’s happened to me a few times today so I’m just really confused lol
Why do people do this? Why ready up if you’re not at the screen / ready to play? Is this something people do to troll their teammates or am I missing something? It’s happened to me a few times today so I’m just really confused lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes, I just really have to pee while I'm waiting in queue. Sometimes, I get interrupted when I'm not expecting it (delivery, phone call, etc).
It's rare that I don't get back more than 30 seconds into the game unless it's an emergency (work or family or neighbor), but sometimes, sh** just happens.
Only been AFK twice myself. Both times due to passing out waiting for a match lol.
Sometimes you just really gotta #########
I’m typically making coffee.